Cold is relative. Once more, you’re at the entrance to your favourite slope as it glitters in front of you in the ice cold winter sun. You breathe in deep once more before you speed down towards the valley with huge swooping truns.
This jacket combines exceptional heat retention with maximum protection. The waterproof and robust outer layer and the especially lightweight and efficient PrimaLoft® Cross Core Insulation padding will keep you warm and dry even on the coldest days of the year. A padded hood and an integrated storm scarf that can be stored at the neck ensure additional protection. The jacket features completely taped seams, fitted stretchy cuffs and a cord at the waist to regulate the fit. Several zip-up pockets offer plenty of room for valuables. Packaged in a two-tone design, the SCUDO Andermatt Jacket is ideal for Alpine tours in winter, long days on the slopes and everyday wear.
- PrimaLoft® Cross Core Insulation padding (133g)
- exceptional thermal performance
- windproof and waterproof
- padded, close-fitting adjustable hood that fits over helmets
- built-in storm hood
- zip with full storm flap
- fitted stretchy sleeve cuff
- cord at waist to regulate fit
- 2 zip-up side pockets
- 2 inside zip-up pockets - one with stretchy mesh to store ski glasses or skins
- completely taped waterproof seams
- perfect for combining with the 5009 SCUDO Andermatt trousers
- loose fit