Don’t mind the cold. You begin your day by clipping on your ski shoes. You head to your favourite slope, glittering untouched in the cold winter sun. You enjoy a moment of silence before you steer yourself down into the valley with great swooping truns and high speeds.
These ski trousers combine exceptional heat retention with maximum protection. The waterproof and robust outer layer and insulating PrimaLoft® Gold padding will keep you warm and dry even on the coldest days of the year. Excess body heat can quickly escape through two side zips. Thanks to adjustable leg cuffs and an elasticated snow guard, these trousers can be easily adjusted to fit a range of different ski shoes. The especially robust material on the leg cuff can deal with even the most extreme skiing angles. A soft waistband with belt loops ensures reliable hold. Plenty of zipped pockets at the front and at the side of the thigh provide lots of room for personal effects. The SCUDO Andermatt Trousers are ideal for Alpine tours in winter and long days on the slopes.
- Primaloft Gold padding (60g)
- Exceptional thermal performance
- Windproof and waterproof
- Completely taped waterproof seams
- Ergonomic soft waistband with belt loops
- 2 side zips for ventilation
- Legs are wide enough for all ski shoe models
- Press studs at the leg cuff to adjust fit
- Sewn-on stretchy snow guard with elastic
- Very robust fabric at the leg cuff to protect from extreme skiing angles
- 2 zip-up front pockets
- 2 extendable pockets with zip at the sides of the thighs
- Perfect for combining with the 5007 SCUDO Andermatt Jacket
- loose fit