Weatherproof. You’ve reduced your gear down to the bare essentials to make your way to the summit. Although your Alpine experience helps you predict changes in the weather, clouds sometimes gather faster than you expect. Your SCUDO Bivacco Jacket will protect you from wind and rain.
Unlimited freedom of movement and a light weight make this robust triple-layer hard-shell jacket stand out from the competition. The stretchy, waterproof and windproof functional fabric offers reliable protection from rain, snow and wind. The ventilation holes under the arms feature shower-resistant zips for good ventilation to let excess body heat escape. The especially taped seams inside the jacket prevent the elements from getting in. Additional protection is provided by adjustable cuffs, an adjustable waistband and the waterproof adjustable hood with visor that can be worn under your helmet. The SCUDO Bivacco Jacket was made for high expectations and offers maximum protection on the mountains in summer as well as winter. Thanks to its simple design, this weatherproof jacket can also be worn as part of an everyday outfit. Ideal for Alpine tours, ski trips or freeriding.
- triple-layer functional hard-shell fabric with integrated PU membrane
- multi-adjustable waterproof hood with built-in visor
- stand-up collar to protect from wind
- underarm zips for optimal ventilation
- adjustable cuffs with velcro
- adjustable waistband with drawstring
- 2 waterproof zip-up side pockets
- zip-up inner pocket
- shower-resistant zips
- taped seams inside the jacket
- reflective print
- soft and stretchy functional material
- perfect for combining with the 4902 SCUDO Bivacco trousers
- loose fit