Shell-layer wonder. There are countless special moments up in the mountains. Reaching the summit after an exhausting ascent is one of them: you take your rucksack off, breathe in deep and enjoy the views over the surrounding snowy peaks. You get ready for your descent through untouched powder snow by donning your Scudo Bivacco Trousers.
Thanks to shower-resistant 2-way zips, these robust triple-layer hard-shell trousers can be easily put on or taken off extremely quickly in almost any situation on the mountains. The stretchy, waterproof functional fabric offers reliable protection from rain, snow and wind. Two 2-way zips at the sides let you easily put them on and take them off - even on skis. The shower-resistant zips can also be opened for additional ventilation. The cuff features robust edging with two press studs to adjust the width as well as integrated gaiters with velcro closures. The pre-shaped knees and bottom ensure unlimited freedom of movement on the mountain. SCUDO Bivacco Trousers were made for high expectations and offer maximum protection on the mountains. Ideal for Alpine tours, ski trips or freeriding.
- triple-layer hard-shell fabric with integrated PU membrane
- stretchy waistband with integrated drawstring
- shower-resistant 2-way zips at the sides for easy donning and ventilation
- cuff with silicone strip at the inner back
- 2 front pockets with shower-resistant zips
- protective edging with press studs to adjust width
- built-in gaiters with two velcro closures to adjust width and press studs to secure
- taped seams on the inside of the trousers
- perfect for combining with the 4602 SCUDO Bivacco Jacket
- loose fit