Robust multi-talent. There’s no better place for exercise and enjoyment than a mountain. A path covered in pine needles invites you through dappled woodland. At the end of your path, a view opens up to show you the way to the summit.
Featuring protective edging, these trousers combine maximum function with the best possible comfort. While the especially robust outer fabric offers optimal protection, the inside ensures optimal moisture wicking. Thanks to exceptional breathability, excess body heat can easily escape. This leaves your skin feeling pleasantly dry. Several zipped pockets provide plenty of space for your personal effects. Integrated gaiters and a practical drawstring provide additional comfort. A hook inside the front of the cuff lets you attach VENTO Schesaplana Trousers to almost any Alpine shoe. With all these features, these trousers are sure to impress during hiking, climbing, ski mountaineering and high mountain tours alike.
- soft and stretchy waistband with zip and press stud
- belt loops
- zip-up back pocket
- 2 zip-up front pockets
- 1 zip-up pocket on right leg
- pre-shaped knees
- trouser cuff with gaiter function
- protective edging
- zips on cuffs to adjust width
- inner hook for attaching to Alpine shoes
- practical drawstring for adjusting width
- robust and stretchy functional material
- regular fit