Alpine generalist. It often seems like we experience things more intensely in the mountains. The sky is bluer, the sun is brighter and the joy you feel when you reach the summit is unsurpassable. And then it’s time for the descent through fresh and light powder, where everything just seems to work without effort. Power, coordination and stamina form a perfect partnership and you are fully in the flow as you leave your tracks on the spectacular hillside.
These pants offer maximum protection and comfort in the colder months. Thanks to the built-in membrane, the robust and stretchy outside offers protection from the wind. At the same time, the inside is made from warm, textured fleece to offer pleasant heat retention. At high intensity or in warm temperatures, ventilation can be increased and customised using the two side zips. Integrated gaiters with elasticated cuffs and robust edge protection at the pants legs increase safety as well as comfort. Two additional zips at the leg cuffs allow various different shoes to be worn. Essentials can be stored in two front pockets as well as a zip-up pocket at the left thigh. VENTO Wagrain Pants are ideal for ski mountaineering, Alpine skiing and any other winter mountain sports.
- robust and stretchy functional outer fabric
- textured warm fleece on the inside
- dirt-repellent and water-repellent
- soft, stretchy waistband with zip and press stud
- Belt loops
- 2 side zips for ventilation
- built-in stretchy gaiters with elasticated cuffs
- edge protection
- zips at the cuffs for further width regulation and individual combination with various shoe models
- 2 front pockets
- 1 zip-up pocket at the left thigh
- regular fit